Monday, December 15, 2008

April Gaede's Child Rearing Techniques


Hello, this here is April and I just wants to tell you that you shouldn't ever be afraid to beat a child down or sick dem dogs on them. Teach them little buggers a good lesson. They will then sing when you tell them. I make sure my little bastards and bitches do what they are told. I mean, hell my momma beat my fat ass and I turned out all right didnta I? Don't be afraid to tell them, "You little bastard, I'll beat you into a fuckin' coma!" Make them little monsters mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo fucking funny

Bruce Johnson said...

Hey Sponge Bob, thanks for the constructive comment on the remodeling of our bathroom. Anyone that likes to beat their kids and watch spanking videos has to know a hell of lot more than I do about life and learning. Yeah, ha....party on fellow Dickweed...yo mama obviously didn't beat you hard enough.